The Angry Birds franchise is one that is known to almost everyone out there, regardless if you have the game or not. So far we’ve only been able to control the birds and not the pigs, but perhaps it’s about time that we do. Now it has been rumored in the past that there might be an Angry Birds spin-off and today is probably the closest thing to a confirmation. Rovio has created a Facebook page called “Bad Piggies” which appears to be dedicated to the little green critters in the game. A “press release” apparently written by the pigs was available (as seen above) but it doesn’t really tell us anything.
Could it be that we could finally be slinging pigs at birds, or will the pigs be getting a whole new adventure of their own? Personally the idea of a multiplayer game, where one player controls birds and the other controls pigs sounds like a great idea! In any case we’re only speculating at this point, but be sure to check back with us at a later date for the details! In the meantime, feel free to share your thoughts on what this game might be in the comments below.
- 2014-03-12 Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29 Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2014-01-28 Rovio Denies Allowing NSA To Spy On Users
- 2013-11-27 Angry Birds Go! In-App Purchases Rumored To Get Very Expensive