It is slightly more a year ago when Skype for iPad was officially released, and since then we have seen the app being updated to support the Retina Display on the new iPad. Well, here we are with yet another revision to not only Skype for iPad, but Skype for iPhone as well, which will bring a frequently requested feature – Photo Sharing for iOS. Not only that, Microsoft’s Skype team has also put in their fair share of hard work to introduce additional improvements to the performance of the app in order to make your mobile Skype experience all the more enjoyable. Let us take a closer look at the photo sharing capability right after the jump.
The new photo share feature in Skype for iPhone and iPad allows you to send your photos straight to your friends or family members over Skype, without setting a cap on the size of the file which you are able to send, hence bypassing some of the limits found in email clients or forking out handsome amounts of money at the end of the month due to expensive MMS charges. This new Skype for iPad update will be able to support any version of the iPad, while the new Skype for iPhone update plays nice with the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4/4S, 3rd Generation iPod touch, or any version of the iPad.
Next Story: Canon hits 80 million EF lenses production
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-13: Campaign Calls To Boycott Apple Products Due To Use Of Toxic Chemicals
- 2014-03-11: Apple Reportedly Planning On Opening Neighborhood Retail Stores In India
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced