Angry Birds is, without a doubt, one of the most popular games on the mobile platform. Rovio, the creator of the game, has released three titles under the garb of Angry Birds franchise, and each of these titles has been a wild success. The company is now planning to enter the hard-core gaming arena.
When it comes to game consoles, there are a lot many game titles that have been around for years and have huge fan following. It is this audience that Rovio now intends to target. The company has plans of releasing the Angry Birds trilogy on Xbox, PS3 and Nintendo 3DS soon. Its success, of the lack thereof, may determine its future prospects in the mainstream gaming space.
Rather than releasing all three game titles separately for the console, Rovio has bundled them all into a single game. The game is to be launched before this week expires, on September 28.
The release will also contain 19 new levels so as not to appear too redundant for the console users. So if you own a console, you can rest assured that the release will come packed with new fun. In total, it will bring you more than 100 hours of gameplay, which should be more than enough, as addictive as throwing birds may be.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,
- Seen at: theinquirer.net