Earlier this month, we read about how patch 1.0.5 for Diablo 3 will help fix the Trail of Cinders, but slightly more than a week later, here we are with a sneak peek as to what patch 1.0.5 will be able to deliver for gamers in Diablo 3 when it arrives. One of the major feature changes include Defensive Skill Changes that is said to alter defensive skills across the board, but that is not all there is to it as it will simultaneously reduce incoming damage as well. The net result? A survivability buff for players, in addition to an increase in build options as folks can take more risks without building up what was once thought to be defensive abilities . After all, isn’t the best defence a fantastic offence?
There is also the matter of the Infernal Machine device which will enable players who have reached Level 60 players to duke it out with “uber” versions of some of Sanctuary’s most nefarious bosses, and as usual, the greater the risk, the greater the reward.
Another new system introduced with the upcoming patch 1.0.5 for Diablo 3 will be Monster Power which is similar to the “Players 8” command in Diablo 2, giving players additional control over how challenging enemies can be in each difficulty level. Are you all stoked up for patch 1.0.5 already?
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released