A mobile carrier could be said to be off on a tangent if it does not want to carry the iPhone 5, considering how Apple’s products are highly desirable in the eyes of many. Having said that, we have word that Sprint will be making the iPhone 5 available to the masses this coming September 21st, touting to be the only national carrier that offers customers “Truly Unlimited 4G LTE data, text and calling”, although folks are able to place their pre-order for the iPhone 5 on Sprint from 12:01am PT onwards this coming Friday, September 14th.
Sprint CEO Dan Hesse has this to say, “iPhone 5 is packed with amazing new features and we are proud to offer Truly Unlimited data to iPhone customers so they can enjoy everything iPhone 5 has to offer on our 4G LTE network. Whether it’s finding a nearby restaurant with Siri, using Passbook to get organized or surfing the web, Sprint’s truly unlimited data plans provide incredible value for iPhone customers, meaning customers can make the most of iOS 6 without worrying about costly overages on their monthly bill.”
Will you jive with Sprint’s iPhone 5 based on your past experience? After all, $79.99 for Truly Unlimited data, text and calling to any mobile sans throttling, metering and overages does sound to be rather tempting. [Press Release]
Next Story: Project Sausage Drone parachutes sausages safely
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2013-02-13 iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2011-10-03 Sprint iPhone 5 spotted in Radio Shack inventory list?
- 2011-09-06 Sprint installing cellular repeaters in Apple Stores for the iPhone 5?
- 2011-08-23 Sprint to get the iPhone 5?
- 2011-05-13 Next iPhone to be called the iPhone 4S?