3D printing is said to be the next big thing, but it still remains out of reach for most folks. Well, perhaps the Printrbot might be able to change your persuasion when you read more about it, where the inventor behind the Printrbot wants it to be a quick and cheap solution for anyone, where it is able to be put together, taking just a couple of hours to do so. The Printrbot does seem to be the perfect device for folks who want to start dabbling in the world of 3D printing, but would not want the process to be too complicated along the way.
Printrbot creator Brook Drumm claimed that the simplicity of the device’s construction requires a mere 45 minutes to be set up, and you can print your very first 3D model in just a couple of hours upon its unboxing. The Printrbot will come with a $549 introductory price, while the larger sized printer will cost $699. For those who are on a tighter budget, there is also a limited run of $399 “junior” printers.
- 2014-03-18: Peanuts 3D Set To Grace The Silver Screen In 2015
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2014-01-15: Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-11-27: IZON Wants You To View 3D LED TVs Sans 3D Glasses