Good news gamers, if you’ve enjoyed the previous installments of Real Racing, you’re probably not surprised to learn that Real Racing 3 will be making its way onto iOS devices as well, and best of all it appears to support the new iPhone 5’s 16:9 display. This was confirmed by the Firemonkeys who uploaded a screenshot from the game onto their Twitter account, giving us a glimpse of what the game could look like on a 16:9 display. The game looks gorgeous and appears to be taking advantage of Apple’s A6 SoC which the Cupertino company claims is 2x faster than its A5 predecessor. Real Racing 3 will also be taking advantage of the new Game Center challenges feature that allows gamers to compete against each other asynchronously, letting you challenge your friends and vice versa whenever you feel like it. Looks pretty good, huh? So who plans on getting their hands on the game upon its release?
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-04-09: Mobile Gamers Tend To Quit After One Day, According To Study