We’re sure that many Apple fans were disappointed earlier this year when Apple took the wraps off the new MacBooks, thus neglecting the iMac’s refresh in the process. Well it seems that come 12th September, not only will Apple be unveiling the next-gen iPhone, but according to reports (via Fox News), refreshed iMacs could also be unveiled. It is unclear as to what sort of new features the refreshed iMacs will have, but Ivy Bridge processors, USB 3.0 ports and expanded SSD capabilities are reportedly among the list. Seems like an odd time to announce the iMac given that the iPhone’s announcement will probably overshadow it, but for those who have been waiting for an iMac update, perhaps your wish might come true on the 12th of September. We’ll treat this with some skepticism for now and suggest you do the same, but check back with us then to see if the rumors have panned out.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- OS X 10.10 Could Feature A Flatter Design
- Mac Pro Could Be Getting Ready For Production, According To Recent Flextronics Hirings
- iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 Hardware Compared In New Photos [Rumor]
- Updated Retina MacBook Pro Rumored To Be Delayed Until October