Gameloft, the popular French video game game developer and publisher, has just announced that it will bringing 12 of its most popular video games to Microsoft’s latest mobile operating system. The said titles, which includes Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour and N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, are optimized with new Xbox features for Windows Phone 8 and will allow users to access Xbox leaderboards and Xbox Achievements.
Other titles include Ice Age Village, Shark Dash, Asphalt 7: Heat, The Dark Knight Rises, UNO & Friends, Order & Chaos Online, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fashion Icon, Poker for Prizes, and Real Soccer 2013. Gameloft says that the aforementioned titles will run across all Windows 8 Phones soon from partners including Nokia, Samsung, and HTC.
“Gameloft is thrilled to be able to take advantage of the integrated Xbox gaming service on Windows Phone 8,” said Baudouin Corman Vice-President of Publishing for the Americas at Gameloft. “As smartphones continue to gain ground as one of the most widely adopted gaming devices, we see this as a great opportunity for us to optimize our titles for Windows Phone 8 users to enjoy with the platform’s new features.”
Next Story: Pumpktris lets you play Tetris inside a pumpkin
- 2014-03-25: Windows Phone 8.1 Could Let Developers Reply To App Reviews
- 2014-01-27: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Windows Phone 8 Launched At Last
- 2014-01-10: Microsoft Will Update All Windows Phone 8 Devices To The Latest Version
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-12-10: Microsoft Updates Skype For Windows Phone 8
- 2013-12-10: Microsoft Launches Socl App For Windows Phone 8 Devices