It turns out that the reports were right – AT&T has officially announced that the Nokia Lumia 920 and the Lumia 820 will be part of the carrier’s fall lineup. Unfortunately no specifics were given regarding availability (a November timeframe was given) or pricing, but hopefully those details will be provided later. Just a quick recap for those who might not be familiar – the Nokia Lumia 920 is the Finnish company’s new flagship handset and with a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a 4.5” PureMotion HD+ display with an 8.7MP camera, some websites have offered it up as an alternative to those who are disappointed by the iPhone 5 but don’t want to make the switch to Android.
The Lumia 820 will be its slightly lower-end sibling with a 4.3” OLED ClearBlack display, support for memory expansion via microSD and will come with a shell that can be removed and swapped for different colors as well as wireless charging (a feature present in the Lumia 920 as well). Interestingly the press release has also revealed that the Lumia 920 will be offered in cyan, a color which was not originally mentioned at the phone’s launch but was spotted in a Red Bull promo video. So, who’s picking which phone up when November comes around? [Press release]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: at&t, lumia 820, Lumia 920, Nokia,