We reported earlier this month that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 would be arriving on T-Mobile’s network later this Fall, and the good news is that if you were planning on picking up the device, it seems that T-Mobile’s online store (source link below) has listed the device as available for purchase. It will set you back a pretty hefty $369.99 with a new two-year contract, although we guess if you’d rather not be tied down, you can pay retail for it at $649.99. Either way it’s definitely not cheap but given its specs, we guess some of you guys can justify its price.
So what will you bet getting for your money? In case you missed our coverage of the Galaxy Note 2, you can expect a whopping 5.5” 720p display, a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor under the hood, 2GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, S-Pen and Wacom support and will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean preinstalled. So, who’s planning on picking one up for themselves? In the meantime be sure to check out our review of the device here.
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-03-24: T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18: T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month
- 2012-10-26: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 has LTE radio built-in
- 2012-10-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from T-Mobile arriving this fall