We’re sure that many of you are familiar with Apple’s Smart Covers for the iPad and iPad mini, but what do you think about a Smart Cover designed for the iPhone? It’s certainly not a new concept but if you’re wondering what it could look like, designer Adrien Olczak has come up with a concept Smart Cover for the iPhone 5 and well, we have to say that it looks pretty good! It’s almost cute given that it is so small, and given that the cover is relatively thin to begin with, it shouldn’t add on to the bulk of the phone which is pretty thin and light as it is. We imagine that it can be folded to be propped up as a stand, although we have to wonder how the cover will stick to the phone given that the iPhone 5 does not come with built-in magnets unlike the iPad. Either way it’s a cool idea – what do you guys think?RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Low-Cost iPhone Concept Rendering Looks Pretty Decent
- Former Apple Designer Creates More Subdued iOS 7 Icons As A Concept
- Is This What iOS 7 Could Look Like?
- Follow: iPhone 5, smart cover,
- Seen at: macgasm.net