Your financial life is about to get turned upside down – especially with the announcement of the Kaiku Angry Birds Visa Prepaid Card. Available from early next year onwards, the Kaiku Angry Birds Visa Prepaid Card will be the latest in Kaiku’s range of personal finance tools, not to mention joining the other successful silver and black reloadable Visa prepaid debit cards in the fold. I guess when your gaming franchise has more than a billion downloads, it makes perfect sense for commercial tie ins with other companies for a win win situation.
Andrew Stalbow, Rovio’s EVP of Strategic Partnerships and General Manager of North America, has this to say, “Rovio and KAIKU share a common philosophy in that we love to delight our fans with products that are affordable and packed with great features that fit today’s lifestyle.”
You can pick up the Kaiku Angry Birds Card in one of four unique designs featuring The Red Bird, The Yellow Bird, Bomb Bird and the Bad Piggies. Your wallet will never be the same again, and it is a good thing that these avian friends of ours need no maintenance in terms of vet visits and the like.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead