Samsung is happy to announce the arrival of the Galaxy Stratosphere II on Verizon. The Android device, which aims to provide balance between business and entertainment, will be coming in a few weeks for $129.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year contract. The Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II sports a full QWERTY keyboard and a 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display.
Other features include a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, S Beam which uses NFC, and LTE capabilities. Samsung says that the Galaxy Stratosphere II is also Global Ready, which means that users can call and email from over 200 countries. It also has a built-in Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity and it also supports multi-vendor Mobile Device Management (MDM). The Galaxy Stratosphere II is also built with security in mind, thanks to its Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync feature and on-device AES 256-bit encryption.
Next Story: Steven Sinofsky to leave Microsoft
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-15 Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11 Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06 Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-04 Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Up For Pre-Order