EA Mobile has announced earlier today that they will be making available a couple of entertainment titles from their stable – namely, Monopoly and The Game Of Life, to debut on Samsung Smart TVs. The thing is, if you own a Samsung Smart TV outside of the US and South Korea, tough luck, since you won’t be able to download either game from the Samsung Apps market. This would mean that Monopoly as well as The Game of Life would mark the maiden attempt of EA Mobile to churn out video game apps for Smart TVs.
EA Mobile writes about Monopoly’s [pending arrival, “It’s “GO” time! Samsung Smart TV owners can enjoy this all-time favorite board game with their family and friends, as they watch the board come to life with animated and interactive features. Buy, sell, and trade MONOPOLY’s iconic properties – and own-it-all! “
I guess this means when you are losing and are on the verge of bankruptcy, there is no physical board for you to flip. Oh yeah, you could do one thing out of your frustration and immaturity though – turn the Samsung Smart TV off and unplug the data cable.
Next Story: Brookstone Scanner Mouse
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-12-23: Samsung 2014 Smart TVs Will Get Enhanced Features
- 2013-04-19: Samsung Evolution Kit To Transform Smart TV Experience in South Korea
- 2013-03-20: Samsung Evolution Kit Upgrades Your 2012 Smart TV In May For $300
- 2013-01-28: Samsung Smart TV, Blu-ray Verizon FiOS TV App Updated With 75 Live Channels
- 2013-01-02: Samsung Evolves 2012 Smart TVs Into Current Models With Evolution Kit