We’ve got good news for Verizon customers who pre-ordered the gorgeous Samsung Galaxy Note 2 last month. You might want to check your email, because Verizon is now shipping the Galaxy Note 2 to your doorstep. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon comes with a two-day shipping schedule, so we can probably expect the device to arrive on the 29th, Thursday, at the very least.
Unlike all other Galaxy Note 2 models in the U.S., Verizon’s Galaxy Note 2 is sporting a special Verizon carrier logo on its home button, which isn’t so special because it will eventually fade anyway. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon is priced at $300 on top of a 2-year contract. Verizon customers can also get the device off-contract for $700. So, check for that shipping confirmation now. Who knows, maybe your dream phone is already coming.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-05-02: Verizon Galaxy Note II Finally Gets Android 4.1.2 Update
- 2012-12-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Developer Edition From Verizon
- 2012-11-28: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Available For Purchase From November 29 Onward
- 2012-10-25: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Verizon has carrier logo on its home button
- 2012-10-25: Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Note 2 now available for pre-order