For those of you who were excited about picking up your spanking new Nokia Lumia 920 (read our review) or the HTC 8x that runs on the new Windows Phone 8 operating system, not everything is a bed of roses, especially if you had the intention of loading it up with Xbox content as you make preparations to travel for the holidays. As at press time, both purchases and rentals from the Xbox Video segment seems to be unable to synchronize to Windows Phone 8.
In fact, Microsoft has not remained dull or dumb to this occurrence, as they have already acknowledged the issue officially in its support page, having stated that “Windows Phone 8 does not currently support playback of rented or purchased content from the Xbox Video Store.” This particular article that you can read upon hitting the source link claims that you ought to head on to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions page so that it can be recommended for future releases. Do you think Microsoft will ever get to fixing this issue?
Next Story: Nissan Leaf 2013 To Be Cheaper
- 2014-03-25 Windows Phone 8.1 Could Let Developers Reply To App Reviews
- 2014-01-27 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Windows Phone 8 Launched At Last
- 2014-01-10 Microsoft Will Update All Windows Phone 8 Devices To The Latest Version
- 2013-12-10 Microsoft Updates Skype For Windows Phone 8
- 2013-12-10 Microsoft Launches Socl App For Windows Phone 8 Devices
- 2013-11-15 Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- 2013-10-14 Microsoft Update 3 For Windows Phone 8 Announced
- 2013-08-30 Nokia's HERE Auto Revealed To Be In-Dash Navigation System