When Curiosity made its famous Mars landing this past summer, it started its very important mission to study the mysterious red planet to discover a number of things, including if we could one day treat Mars as a second home.
Today, NASA is announcing another important mission that includes you, your smartphone and Foursquare as you can add an exclusive Curiosity Explorer badge to your collection when you like NASA on Foursquare and check into a planetarium, science museum or NASA visitor center. Just don’t plan on becoming the mayor of Mars any time soon as we believe Curiosity has got dibs on that achievement for a long, long time.
If you’re one of those people who believes they don’t need no stinkin’ badges, then you’re extremely mistaken as a Curiosity Explorer badge will certainly get you the attention you’ve been craving from all the Big Bang Theory-watching honeys at work. If not, then at least you’ll have a neat badge that’s… out of this world!RELATED
- Yahoo Mail Was Down Due To A Hardware Problem
- Remaining UK Blockbuster Stores To Shut Down
- Ex-Napster Executive Killed In Cycling Accident Involving Police Car
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Follow: curiosity, foursquare,
- Seen at: blog.foursquare