HTC did seem as though they are on the mend, as their recent smartphone releases have helped them arrest a downward slide. Well, the latest rumor to surround products from this Taiwan-based firm would be the HTC M7, which has been touted to make its way to the US market sometime in the first quarter of next year. Apparently, the HTC M7 is a high end device which is said to go up head to head against the Samsung Galaxy S4 – yet another unreleased handset as well, which will be the flagship device for Samsung assuming it is released then.
Rumors surrounding the HTC M7 point toward a 5” Full HD display which will be similar in nature to that of the Droid DNA (or J Butterfly), and with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor running underneath the hood, it should not have any troubles making the cut when you throw a whole lot of work at it. The aluminum unibody case will also most probably boast of guaranteed LTE capabilities and a 13-megapixel camera at the back, but do stay tuned for an official word from HTC instead of relying on just rumors.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-02-14: HTC Wants Us To Get "Elemental" With Latest M7 Tease
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5