LG’s elusive 55-inch OLED HDTV has been the subject of countless rumors and speculations. First unveiled at CES 2012, the 55-inch OLED HDTV is reported to be around 4mm thick, and weighing just 16lbs. Contrary to our previous report, it seems that the gargantuan HDTV from LG is launching soon. That’s because an LG device with the code 55EM9700-UA appeared recently in FCC’s database.
As seen in the image below, the device appears to be sporting Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules. What’s even more interesting is the December 2012 build date, which supports the assumption, thanks to the FCC approval, that an official launch is imminent The image above also reveals its back, and even the reflection of the photographer. So, will LG launch its elusive 55-inch OLED HDTV just in time for the holidays? Any wild guesses?
- AT&T Unite LTE Hotspot Pricing And Availability Announced
- This is what pumps for electric cars will look like
- Homedics' Shiatsu Massaging Office Chair comes with heat
- R2-D2 lunch kit can light up and make sounds
- Chilean teen creates earthquake detection system that sends out Twitter notifications
- Follow: FCC, hdtv, LG, oled,
- Seen at: engadget