Do you feel or think that Windows Phone 7.8 is the final and polished product? Well, all I can say is, if you think so, good for you, and let us leave it at that. Microsoft on the other hand, thinks otherwise, and that Windows Phone 7.8 is clearly a work in progress as Nokia has just pushed out a second ROM update for the Nokia Lumia 510, which should overwrite the Windows Phone 7.8 that shipped with the Lumia 510 in the first place.
Apparently, the latest Lumia 510 firmware has appeared on Navifirm, where it will bump up the operating system version from 12460 to 12490. We are absolutely in the dark as to what is new with this particular build, but chances are all updates and upgrades should squash some notable bugs, make the entire experience more efficient, and in this case, one can safely presume that it will deliver performance and stability tweaks. Have you installed the new Windows Phone 7.8 ROM update already, and how do you find it?
Next Story: DARPA Robot Ship Hunts Down Silent Subs
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-08: Sony Windows Phone Device Expected This July
- 2014-04-07: Epic Considering Bringing Unreal Engine Onto Windows Phone
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-04-07: At least 2 Windows Phone 8.1 GDR Updates Expected This Year [Rumor]