It seems that the good people over at Nokia has leaked out some inbound information, where highlights of the upcoming Windows Phone 7.8 update is now made known to the masses. While most of us know that the home screen will be updated in order to accommodate a trio of new tile sizes, while doing away with the familiar side gutter, that is but the tip of the iceberg, as additional details will be mentioned below.
Among the other updates which were not mentioned above that will be part of the Windows Phone 7.8 rollout would be the ability to set the Bing image of the day as the Lock Screen wallpaper, pocket and child Lock screen security, 20 new accent theme colors, Bluetooth Share (for DRM free media files), a cinemagraph add-on, new camera lenses that help remove unwanted objects in your photos including photobombers or folks at the edge of the shot, an updated Contacts Transfer application, and a Ringtone Maker application among others.
Are you looking forward to Windows Phone 7.8?
Next Story: Twitter Announces Photo Filters
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2013-05-08: AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-02-04: T-Mobile's Nokia Lumia 710 Will Be Missing Windows Phone 7.8 Update [Updated]
- 2013-01-25: AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2013-01-07: Nokia Says Windows Phone 7.8 Update For Its Lumia Devices Is "Imminent"
- 2012-12-17: Nokia Lumia 800 Gets Windows Phone 7.8 Officially