Word on the street about Nokia’s alleged 10-inch Windows RT tablet is spreading like wildfire. And fanning the flame is fellow technology website The Verge, who now claims that the tablet will be going head to head with Microsoft’s very own Surface RT tablet soon. Citing from insider sources, The Verge says that Nokia’s tablet will be outfitted with a 10.1-inch display and HDMI and USB ports. Sources added that the tablet’s “killer feature” will be its battery-equipped cover, which provides extra power to the device.
What’s more is that the cover will also include a keyboard, a kickstand, and two USB ports for extra connectivity. But unlike the Surface tablet, Nokia’s slate will reportedly feature cellular connectivity and will most likely hit AT&T first. The Verge says that Nokia will be building a small number on an initial basis, with the main goal of developing a Windows 8 device in the future. When asked about the report, a Nokia spokesperson said that the company does not comment on rumors and speculations.
Next Story: Newsweek Says Goodbye With A Hashtagged Cover
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2013-09-21: Nokia 'Sirius' Tablet Might Be Called Lumia 2520
- 2013-09-20: Nokia 'Sirius' Tablet Launch Rumored Alongside Lumia 1520
- 2013-09-12: Nokia 'Sirius' Windows RT Tablet Purported Render And Specs Leaked
- 2013-08-26: Additional Nokia Sirius Windows RT Tablet Details Leaked
- 2013-08-16: Alleged Nokia Tablet Photos Leaked