Details of the upcoming Skyrim Dragonborn DLC was revealed yesterday, although we’re pretty sure that while Xbox 360 gamers might be pleased that the DLC will be making its way onto their consoles, PlayStation 3 gamers on the other hand might simply not be bothered. After all with Dawnguard and Hearthfire having to make their appearances on the PS3 console, why should Dragonborn be any different, right? Well the good news is that according to Bethesda, they have announced that the Dragonborn DLC will be making its way onto both the PC and the PS3 come early 2013.
No specific dates were provided, but presumably this is pretty good news for PS3 owners considering that for the previous two DLCs, Bethesda has either been keeping mum or have just been reassuring fans that they’re working to get it running on the PS3. We’re not sure what it is about the new DLC that will allow it to run on the PS3, but something is better than nothing, right? However if history is any indication, we’re pretty sure that PS3 gamers will adopt the “we’ll believe it until we see it” stance and we guess we’ll do the same for now, but do check back with us at a later date where hopefully additional details can be shared.
- 2014-04-07 Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04 Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09 Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08 Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11 Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-02-12 Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Arrives
- 2012-12-31 Skyrim Dragonborn DLC For PS3 Coming Early 2013
- 2012-12-07 Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn
- 2012-12-03 Skyrim Dragonborn Details Leaked
- 2012-11-08 New Skyrim content for PS3 and PC is "close" according to Bethesda