While there are keyboards that pair with your smartphones or tablets via Bluetooth, they’re probably not as interesting compared to this Steampunk arm guard that features an actual working Bluetooth keyboard strapped onto it. While the Bluetooth keyboard itself might be your run of the mill keyboard, the fact that it has been done up Steampunk-style complete with leather and brass makes it stand out from the crowd, and probably adds on quite a bit to the price which its creator, Thomas Willeford of Brute Force Studios is asking $1,200 for. According to Willeford, these are some of the features that you can expect from the keyboard:
– 3-in-1 multimedia wireless keyboard (Keyboard, TouchPad, Laser Pointer)
– Control your media while sitting on the sofa, lounging in bed, up to 100 feet away
– Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a short re-charge time
– Includes mini 2.4 GHz USB wireless receiver
– Wireless receiver stores inside keyboard when not in use
– Stand-by time: 500 – 700 hours
Also based on the photos, the keyboard arm guard will be available in either a square-key finish, or a round-key finish depending on your preference. It might not be the most practical thing but if you’ve got $1,200 to spare and wouldn’t mind walking around with it strapped to your arm, head on over to Willeford’s Etsy page to purchase one for yourself.