The iPhone and iPod touch, two devices that run on the iOS platform, have managed to carve a name for themselves in the world of portable gaming. Of course, they are not capable of offering the kind of gaming experiences that you find on the triple A titles on the PS Vita and Nintendo 3DS, but you know for sure that there is still a fair share of titles on the iOS platform that can keep you captivated for hours on end. Well, a full touchscreen interface is not the most ideal way to game, which is why this Kickstarter idea came about – the WynCASE iOS game case that comes in an extremely slim form factor, sporting actual physical buttons without the need for batteries at all.
This Kickstarter project is a compact protective case that will transform your iOS-powered device into what they call a “true mobile game console.” Thanks to WynLABS patent-pending BridgeTOUCH technology, it will make full use of the touchscreen, minimizing latency to make it ideal for fast-action games. Not only that, it doubles up as a protective case for your iOS device, now how about that? $80,000 is the amount that the WynCASE requires, so you can place your pre-order for $30 a pop.
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10