There is no doubt that the Nokia Lumia 920 is doing very well in the U.S. As a matter of fact, one analyst believes that the smartphone is the 4th most purchased phone on AT&T next to Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3, and as well as Apple’s iPhone 5. This isn’t good news at all for Verizon, touted as the nation’s largest carrier, who only has the exclusive Nokia Lumia 822 and of course, the high-end Windows Phone 8X from HTC. But if a tweet from Microsoft correspondent Tom Warren is true, then it looks like Verizon will be carrying the Nokia Luma 920 soon.
Warren made a bold claim on Twitter today saying, “If you’re on Verizon and you want a high-end Nokia Lumia. You’re gonna be happy soon.” That, of course, leaves an area for us to ponder about. Nokia’s latest high-end smartphone is no doubt the Lumia 920, so Warren could be hinting a possible Nokia 920 for Verizon. On the other side of the box, it could also mean that Nokia is working on a new high-end smartphone that will be a Verizon exclusive. It’s anyone’s guess really. So, until we hear it from Nokia, let’s take this report with a grain of salt shall we?
Next Story: Nike Launches Its Nike+ API Developer Site
- LG Joins Nokia And Takes A Potshot At Samsung As Well
- Ellen Degeneres' Oscar Selfie Might Not Have Been Impromptu After All
- Cross-Platform BBM Could Be Getting Ads Soon, According To Android Beta
- BlackBerry Z30 Apps Will Automatically Be Available For The BlackBerry Z3
- Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms