Adding to the HTC M7 rumor mill is electronic parts seller, ETrade Supply, that recently posted the middle and rear frames of the elusive HTC M7. As you can see in the video above, the rear housing looks similar to HTC’s Droid DNA, except for the metallic buttons and the camera ring. ETrade Supply says that the new piece is 7cm wide and 13.7cm tall, and it has a flat glossy black finish on its back as well. There’s also a USB port at the lower portion of its edge and a port for earphones at the top.
The power button is situated at the top left while the volume key can be found on the right side. An interesting feature they found was a new camera button on its side, which could pretty nifty for taking pictures while on the go. A SIM card slot is also found on its left side. You can also notice the Beats Audio logo on its back, which could mean that the housing isn’t just a prototype. However, ETrade Supply noted that it is unsure whether or not the housing is the final version that will be used on the HTC M7. Given the case, let’s take it with a grain of salt.
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-01-29: HTC Announces February 19 Launch Event Possibly For The HTC M7
- 2013-01-16: HTC M7 Render Seen