Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 is almost six months old and today we’re hearing of some new rumors concerning the next Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Note 3.
The rumors come by way of The Korea Times as they believe the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be released later this year with a 6.3-inch display, which is nearly one inch larger than the Galaxy Note 2′s 5.5″ display. Not only that, but its sweet, sweet innards will also be receiving a huge bump in processing power as they also believe the Galaxy Note 3 will be one of the first devices to receive Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa processor built with the big.LITTLE architecture.
If today’s rumors turn out to be true then we can expect the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be quite the beast of a Phablet as the inclusion of the Exynos 5 Octa processor will make it ridiculously more powerful than the Galaxy Note 2. Also, if you’re going to buy one of the 60 million Phablets expect to ship this year, why not get one with as big of a screen as possible, which is what the Galaxy Note 3′s rumored 6.3-inch display will be.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: big.LITTLE, Exynos 5 Octa, Galaxy Note 3, phablet, Samsung,
- Seen at: gottabemobile