Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 is almost six months old and today we’re hearing of some new rumors concerning the next Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Note 3.
The rumors come by way of The Korea Times as they believe the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be released later this year with a 6.3-inch display, which is nearly one inch larger than the Galaxy Note 2′s 5.5″ display. Not only that, but its sweet, sweet innards will also be receiving a huge bump in processing power as they also believe the Galaxy Note 3 will be one of the first devices to receive Samsung’s Exynos 5 Octa processor built with the big.LITTLE architecture.
If today’s rumors turn out to be true then we can expect the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be quite the beast of a Phablet as the inclusion of the Exynos 5 Octa processor will make it ridiculously more powerful than the Galaxy Note 2. Also, if you’re going to buy one of the 60 million Phablets expect to ship this year, why not get one with as big of a screen as possible, which is what the Galaxy Note 3′s rumored 6.3-inch display will be.
Next Story: Xbox Live Account Region Migration Now Possible
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2013-01-17: Samsung Exynos 5 Octa Specs & Details
- 2013-01-09: Samsung Announces 8-Core Exynos 5 Octa Mobile CPU