Samsung has shown their intent in having a little bit of something for just about everyone when it comes to their collection of smartphones and tablets, and here we are with an extension that caters to the ladies as well as men who want a smartphone which has a softer touch in terms of design, in the form of the La Fleur 2013 models which will comprise of the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Ace Duos and the Galaxy S3 mini. Granted most of these devices are already well aged, but the La Fleur edition will feature new paint jobs with red/pink accents and floral motives.
Other than that, everything else underneath the hood will remain the same, so get this only if you are a serious smartphone collector, or want something different at the moment. It is said that the entire collection of La Fleur smartphones for the year will launch this coming February 1st, and despite having a more interesting design, it will share a similar price point as the original devices.
Next Story: Diablotek U310 Keyboard PC
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display