[CES 2013] Samsung has taken the opportunity this CES to refresh their line up of digital cameras just like all of the other hardware manufacturers would, and this time around, they have the Samsung WB800F Smart Camera lead the pack. Basically, this bad boy will come in black, white or red shades sometime in the first quarter of the year, where it will retail for $299.99 a pop just in case you want to pick one up.
The WB800F Smart Camera will continue from where the WB850F left off, featuring class-leading long zoom capabilities stashed within the body of a compact camera. It will have integrated SMART connectivity as well as Wi-Fi capabilities, not to mention a new hybrid touch-screen interface that measures 3″ across diagonally. A 16-megapixel CMOS sensor that does Full HD video capture in addition to stills, and full manual modes, round off the list of specifications. Just how much smarter would you like your digital cameras to be in the future?RELATED
- Runsafer Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, Samsung,