The Skyrim experience on the PS3 has been a poorer one compared to the Xbox 360 simply because it lags behind in terms of available DLCs, but all of the previous heartaches and broken promises will come to an end soon. Specifically, Sony has just announced that they will roll out all of Skyrim’s add-on content on the PlayStation Store from February onwards, where the 1.8 title update will also be released before Dragonborn is launched. Not only that, each add-on will be lighter on your wallets with a 50% discount during its launch week on PSN.
Other than Dragonborn, the other DLC made available will be Hearthfire and Dawnguard. At last, you can build your very own home and also opt to be a Vampire Lord, the possibilities are endless! I think that the gesture of offering a 50% discount on all of the other add-ons is a step in the right direction. After all, PS3 fans of the Skyrim series have waited long enough, and from our previous experience, some of them have even given up on ever seeing the other DLCs roll out.
Next Story: BlackBerry Z10 Appears On Verizon
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2013-04-25: Skyrim Legendary Edition Coming June 4 To PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-02-27: Skyrim DLC Dawnguard Arrives On PS3 In Europe At 50% Discount
- 2012-12-31: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC For PS3 Coming Early 2013
- 2012-12-07: Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn
- 2012-11-28: Skyrim content for PS3 "will be coming", but still being worked on