The Skyrim experience on the PS3 has been a poorer one compared to the Xbox 360 simply because it lags behind in terms of available DLCs, but all of the previous heartaches and broken promises will come to an end soon. Specifically, Sony has just announced that they will roll out all of Skyrim’s add-on content on the PlayStation Store from February onwards, where the 1.8 title update will also be released before Dragonborn is launched. Not only that, each add-on will be lighter on your wallets with a 50% discount during its launch week on PSN.
Other than Dragonborn, the other DLC made available will be Hearthfire and Dawnguard. At last, you can build your very own home and also opt to be a Vampire Lord, the possibilities are endless! I think that the gesture of offering a 50% discount on all of the other add-ons is a step in the right direction. After all, PS3 fans of the Skyrim series have waited long enough, and from our previous experience, some of them have even given up on ever seeing the other DLCs roll out.
Next Story: BlackBerry Z10 Appears On Verizon
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular