The HTC M7 seems to be making plenty of waves on headlines of different online publications in recent times, which would only bode well for the beleaguered Taiwanese company that has not seen the best quarters in recent memory. Hopefully the HTC M7 will be able to help lift them out from the quagmire, and its hardware specifications that lay on the high end side of things do seem to help shape a positive outlook for the handset’s launch which is set to happen very, very soon.
However, there are whispers that this effort by HTC to get back on track might be derailed, as rumors on the grapevine have it that HTC could be facing a component shortage which will ultimately reduce the number of available units of the HTC M7 when launch day comes. According to Citigroup analyst Kevin Chang, he said that a “low yield rate of some components such as metal casings and antennas,” will impact the number of smartphones that will be shipped in a negative manner. I guess we will just have to adopt a wait and see attitude to figure out whether such speculations are true or not concerning this Ultrapixels handset.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-02-15: New HTC One Teaser Seems To Be Camera Related
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Launch Date: March 22nd [Rumor]
- 2013-02-14: HTC One Name Confirmed
- 2013-02-14: HTC Wants Us To Get "Elemental" With Latest M7 Tease
- 2013-02-11: HTC One Render Leaked To Give Us a Glimpse At Sense 5