There hasn’t been an ending to a game as controversial as Mass Effect 3′s as BioWare had to go back and deliver an extended cut DLC in order to calm its rabid fans from completely destroying the Internet. New pieces of DLC have been published for the game over the past couple of months after the release of Mass Effect 3, and today, EA is announcing two pieces of DLC for the game.
The first DLC is called Mass Effect 3: Reckoning and is a completely free piece of DLC content that can be used in the game’s multiplayer mode to access new character, weapons and upgrades. EA didn’t specify what those would be, but they did say it would be available on February 26, so we guess we’ll all learn at the same time once it’s released.
The second piece of DLC is being considered “one final, sentimental journey with Commander Shepard and their squad” according to the press release sent out today. It’s called Mass Effect 3: Citadel and will mark the return of Shepard and his crew to the Citadel, where a mission will allow players the “opportunity to reconnect with some of their favorite characters from all three of the Mass Effect games.” Citadel will be available on March 5 for $14.99 / 1200 MS Points.
- 2014-03-26 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26 Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05 Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10 Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- 2013-03-04 Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2012-04-06 Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Pack coming this April 10
- 2012-02-21 Mass Effect 3: Space Edition, more details released
- 2012-02-17 Mass Effect 3 to get space treatment
- 2011-06-06 Mass Effect 3 uses Kinect for voice command