If you would have told me a few years ago teens would no longer consider Apple to be cool in 2013, I wouldn’t believe you. If you followed that up by saying Microsoft would then be considered cool by teens, I would have called you a damn liar right in your no-good liar face. But that’s exactly what a recently published poll is reporting.
The poll was conducted by an organization that knows all about being cool, Reuters, which shows around 50% of Americans between the ages of 18 and 29 believe Microsoft is cooler when compared to the Microsoft of 2012. Unfortunately, Microsoft can’t officially claim itself to be the coolest tech company as 70% of Americans in the same age range believe Google’s Android OS has gotten cooler over the past year, while only 60% consider Apple to have gotten cooler over the past year.
Reuters believes the reason why young adults believe Microsoft to be cooler nowadays is due to its numerous marketing campaigns revolving around its Microsoft Surface tablets. In addition to that, Microsoft’s Xbox and Kinect also helped in considering the company to be cool.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: kinect, Microsoft, Microsoft Surface, xbox,