I am not quite sure what is it about pink gadgets, but somehow or rather, when Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, you start to see this color pop up from nowhere. Case in point, the business-like Samsung Galaxy Note 2 which was originally available in just a couple of colors, will see a new pink Samsung Galaxy Note 2 hit the market this month, ahead of February 14th for those who want to lay out a surprise for their other half. Of course, a couple of more color additions (amber brown and ruby wine) were introduced for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in January, but that’s beside the point.
Other than the external cosmetic change, is there anything else about the pink Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that is different from the regular device? Not really, as all underneath the hood will remain the same, including its 5.5-inch HD display, a quad-core processor, an 8-megapixel shooter, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice and the special S-Pen stylus.
Next Story: Ubuntu Phone Targets October 2013 Launch
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon