Folks who own the Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) will be pleased to hear that the long awaited Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update has finally arrived and ready for your download. The rollout is said to be gradual, meaning it will happen in stages, but so far initial reports from users worldwide do seem to point towards a generally favorable reception. What does this latest Android update bring to the tablet? Pardon the pun there.
For starters, the operating system will be bumped all the way to version 4.1.2. Yes, I know, it is not exactly cutting edge since it would miss out on Android 4.2 as with other more recent devices, but at least this means you will be able to enjoy some Project Butter goodness, in addition to other stuff such as Google Now, a new customizable notification area, Multi-View, new gallery, Pop-up Play, Smart Rotation, Page Buddy, continuous keyboard input, and Samsung Cloud services, among others. If you have yet to receive the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update on your Galaxy Note, patience is the keyword here. Nice to see Samsung roll it out earlier than expected.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-05-02 AT&T Galaxy Note Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean As Well
- 2013-02-01 Samsung Galaxy Note Receiving Android Jelly Bean As Early As March 1
- 2013-01-15 Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Getting Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Is Untrue
- 2012-11-28 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Leaked
- 2012-11-05 Samsung Galaxy Note N7000XXLS2 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean leaked