The rumor mill has caught up with the Samsung Galaxy S4 once again, where it seems that Samsung will drop the ball on the Samsung Galaxy S4 this coming March 15th, meaning you won’t be able to pick it up in time as a Valentine’s Day gift for your other half. Word on the street has it that the March 15th date has been confirmed, but the venue of the Samsung Unpacked event remains under tighter security than that of Twitter’s password database.
We do hope to see Samsung start sending out invitations once Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, is over, later this February. On the same vein, it seems that folks living in Eastern Europe will receive the Samsung Galaxy S4 first, before the rest of Europe and Asia pick up the handset at the end of April. Folks living in America, Australia and Africa will be the last in the world to receive the Galaxy S4, citing a May or June rollout date. Well, you know what they say – better late than never.
Next Story: Apple Loses iPhone Trademark In Brazil
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow