The rumor mill has caught up with the Samsung Galaxy S4 once again, where it seems that Samsung will drop the ball on the Samsung Galaxy S4 this coming March 15th, meaning you won’t be able to pick it up in time as a Valentine’s Day gift for your other half. Word on the street has it that the March 15th date has been confirmed, but the venue of the Samsung Unpacked event remains under tighter security than that of Twitter’s password database.
We do hope to see Samsung start sending out invitations once Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, is over, later this February. On the same vein, it seems that folks living in Eastern Europe will receive the Samsung Galaxy S4 first, before the rest of Europe and Asia pick up the handset at the end of April. Folks living in America, Australia and Africa will be the last in the world to receive the Galaxy S4, citing a May or June rollout date. Well, you know what they say – better late than never.
Next Story: Apple Loses iPhone Trademark In Brazil
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow