Is Samsung on a trend towards the miniaturization of their flagship devices? Perhaps, if the latest rumor is to be believed. When Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S3 was released, that particular effort was followed up some time after with the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, although the latter did not really do as well as the folks over at Samsung would have expected, since there are also other mid-range devices like the Galaxy Ace hanging around. The latest rumor has it that the next generation Galaxy S4 from the South Korean conglomerate would be accompanied by the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
Since this is a rumor in its infancy, it goes without saying that there is no way to tell on just what the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini will be able to deliver, although if one were to take history into consideration, then the Galaxy S4 Mini could very well be equipped with a 4” High Definition display, but it will most probably not come with a quad-core Exynos processor or 2GB RAM, and neither can we expect a 13-megapixel shooter at the back. Only time will tell, so do enjoy the mock image of the Galaxy S4 on the right for the moment.
Next Story: bēm wireless Outlet Speaker Ships
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2013-12-16 Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Headed To AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Next Month
- 2013-10-11 AT&T, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Leaked In Press Images
- 2013-08-01 Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Arrives With World’s First TDD-LTE And FDD-LTE Seamless Handover Technology
- 2013-07-31 Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini With Dual Mode LTE Expected To Release In Q3