At last, the Jedi are no more. At last…wait a minute here. What am I doing, rumbling on about Jedis and the ilk? The long wait for the Dragonborn DLC for long suffering PS3 owners who love all things about Skyrim has finally come to an end, as the Dragonborn DLC is finally available. In Dragonborn, you will be able to journey beyond Skyrim to Solstheim, which is an island off the coast of Morrowind. You will be able to make use of all your abilities and skills picked up in Skyrim as you attempt to save the island from a mysterious power which threatens to destroy Solstheim’s inhabitants.
Apart from Dragonborn’s main quest, you will find yourself having hours of new content to explore, in addition to a slew of new characters, new towns, new dungeons and a slew of new side quests to complete. Elite players who have already achieved the coveted Level 81 status will be able to find an opportunity to square off with the game’s fiercest adversary, simply known as The Ebony Warrior. Dragonborn can be purchased at a 50% discount for $9.99 during launch week only, so the adage of the early bird catching the worm holds true here.
Next Story: Alcatel One Touch Star Does The Mid-Range Dance
- 2014-04-07: Gamer Proposes To Girlfriend With Skyrim Amulet
- 2014-04-04: Game Of Thrones Opening Sequence Recreated In Skyrim
- 2014-01-09: Skyrim For Xbox One And PS4 Turns Out To Be A Mistake
- 2014-01-08: Rumor: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim To Head To The Xbox One And Sony PS4
- 2013-12-11: Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- 2012-12-31: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC For PS3 Coming Early 2013
- 2012-12-07: Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn
- 2012-12-04: Skyrim Dragonborn will be arriving on PS3 early 2013
- 2012-12-03: Skyrim Dragonborn Details Leaked
- 2012-11-08: New Skyrim content for PS3 and PC is "close" according to Bethesda