It seems like it was literally two days ago when Sony finally unveiled its PlayStation 4 to the world, and even though its unveiling raised way more questions than answers, Sony officially made the first move to delivering their next-generation video game console. Now, all eyes are on Microsoft to play catch up and announce their next-generation Xbox, which according to a number of developers and other industry professionals, may come as soon as April.
In addition to the majority of the video game industry believing Microsoft plans on unveiling their next-generation Xbox in early April, it looks as through Ustechs, who is a platform holder who has worked with Microsoft on a number of media briefings, has registered the domain XboxEvent.com.
Both companies have normally shown off their next-generation consoles at E3, so holding media briefings outside of the show is something unique to this generation of consoles. When you consider how aggressive both companies have been with its products over the years, we can’t blame either Sony nor Microsoft for wanting to get the ball rolling on the next generation of game consoles as soon as possible.RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: Microsoft, xbox, xbox 720,
- Seen at: computerandvideogames