There’s a lot of competition in the smartphone market. Android manufacturers not only battle against each other, they also have the iPhone in their crosshairs. HTC recently announced its latest flagship smartphone, the HTC One. Soon after that, Samsung came out with its Galaxy S4. While their products need to be good enough to attract customers on their own, the companies have to run extensive marketing campaigns to create interest. For quite some time now, HTC’s has used the ‘Quietly Brilliant’ tagline, but according to the company’s marketing chief, they’re now going to drop that for something bolder.
He further added that HTC will increase digital marketing budget by 250% this year, whereas conventional media marketing budget will be doubled. The new slogan is yet to be revealed, but we’ll surely be seeing it soon as we can expect new HTC advertisement to pick up substantially once Galaxy S4 release nears. During the Samsung Galaxy S4 event, which was being live-streamed to Times Square in New York, HTC’s teams were on the street to give people previews of the One. Online too we could see HTC trying to upstage Samsung by focusing on the Ultrapixel technology of One, and we also saw a tweet from their Twitter account mocking Samsung’s release event festivities. Phased roll out of the HTC will begin later this month and will carry on in April as well.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-06-26 Galaxy S4, HTC One Google Edition Available Today [Update]
- 2013-06-26 Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One Google Edition
- 2013-05-01 Watch How HTC One Is Fashioned Out Of Pure Metal
- 2013-03-15 HTC President Bashes Samsung Galaxy S4 Event