Lenovo has yet to make a name for itself as a mobile phone manufacturer as they’re better known for their laptops, although they just started dabbling in the world of Android tablets. But it looks like they are indeed planning to deliver an Android smartphone according to a recent leak.
Two Lenovo Android-powered smartphones have recently been leaked, the S920 and S820. Both devices are said to run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and may sport a quad-core processor as well as dual-SIM card ports. The S920 is said to have a 5.3-inch screen, which may also lead to a high-resolution device since we don’t see many low-resolution smartphones sporting that kind of screen size.
Considering Lenovo has produced some of the best PC laptops in the market, we’re curious to see how their upcoming Android smartphone and tablets fair in a market where nearly every tech company has its own Android device. We guess we’ll have to wait to hear more about the S920 and S820, that is, whenever Lenovo decides they want to talk about it.
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-02-26 Boeing's Android-Powered Smartphone Arrives At The FCC
- 2014-02-23 Lenovo S860 Smartphone with Long Lasting Battery Life
- 2014-02-23 Lenovo S850 Slim All-Glass Smartphone
- 2014-01-09 Lenovo Not Convinced Of Intel's Plans For Dual Booting Windows And Android Devices
- 2009-05-26 Lenovo OPhone O1 In Action