Lenovo has yet to make a name for itself as a mobile phone manufacturer as they’re better known for their laptops, although they just started dabbling in the world of Android tablets. But it looks like they are indeed planning to deliver an Android smartphone according to a recent leak.
Two Lenovo Android-powered smartphones have recently been leaked, the S920 and S820. Both devices are said to run Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and may sport a quad-core processor as well as dual-SIM card ports. The S920 is said to have a 5.3-inch screen, which may also lead to a high-resolution device since we don’t see many low-resolution smartphones sporting that kind of screen size.
Considering Lenovo has produced some of the best PC laptops in the market, we’re curious to see how their upcoming Android smartphone and tablets fair in a market where nearly every tech company has its own Android device. We guess we’ll have to wait to hear more about the S920 and S820, that is, whenever Lenovo decides they want to talk about it.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: Android, Lenovo, smartphone,
- Seen at: android4fans