[CeBIT 2013] We published yesterday when MSI announced its first All-In-One AG2712 here at CeBIT and today I had the opportunity to see the 27-inch computer “in person”. The design is quite nice with a transparent stand and a wide speaker grill that runs across the device, just below the bezel. Featuring THX audio, the speaker delivered a quite powerful sound when I watched the NVidia demo (check the video above) and the touch display was super responsive. The chassis is a little thick compared to other AIO that we have seen in the past 6 months, such as the super thin HP Spectre.
MSI is taking its chance at targeting gamers with this compact form factor that features laptop-grade components, such as the NVidia GeForce GTX 670MX with 3 GB GDDR5 or the Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3630QM 2.4 Ghz processor. I asked to try a game, howeve, it looked like no game was preloaded and I got the NVidia demo instead, a video that shows how the GeForce graphic processor enhance a game such as Hawken. The AG2712 will be available end of March for a MRSP of 1799 Euros in Europe.
Additional features include a 27-inch Full HD (1920×1080) 10 point touch LED display (non-glare optional), DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM x4 memory (Max 16 GB), 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI I/O, SPDIF out, DVD and Blu-Ray drive, 2 MP webcam, 6-in-1 card reader.
- 2014-03-09 MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- 2013-12-05 MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-09-25 MSI GT70 20K And GT60 20J Mobile Workstations Announced
- 2013-09-20 MSI W20 Windows 8 Tablet Runs On AMD Processor
- 2013-08-05 MSI GS70 Is Thinnest And Lightest 17” Gaming Notebook
- 2013-03-18 Fraunhofer SIT: Key2Share, Smartphones as a Keyring
- 2013-03-09 FX-Sport: VR1 Programmable Personal Trainer Wireless Sports Headphones
- 2013-03-08 Fraunhofer IIS: Surround Sound with Video Streaming on Android
- 2013-03-08 Alleged Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases Spotted At CeBIT 2013
- 2013-03-04 MSI Unveils AG2712 All-In-One Gaming Rig