[CeBIT 2013] We published yesterday when MSI announced its first All-In-One AG2712 here at CeBIT and today I had the opportunity to see the 27-inch computer “in person”. The design is quite nice with a transparent stand and a wide speaker grill that runs across the device, just below the bezel. Featuring THX audio, the speaker delivered a quite powerful sound when I watched the NVidia demo (check the video above) and the touch display was super responsive. The chassis is a little thick compared to other AIO that we have seen in the past 6 months, such as the super thin HP Spectre.
MSI is taking its chance at targeting gamers with this compact form factor that features laptop-grade components, such as the NVidia GeForce GTX 670MX with 3 GB GDDR5 or the Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3630QM 2.4 Ghz processor. I asked to try a game, howeve, it looked like no game was preloaded and I got the NVidia demo instead, a video that shows how the GeForce graphic processor enhance a game such as Hawken. The AG2712 will be available end of March for a MRSP of 1799 Euros in Europe.
Additional features include a 27-inch Full HD (1920×1080) 10 point touch LED display (non-glare optional), DDR3 1600 SO-DIMM x4 memory (Max 16 GB), 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI I/O, SPDIF out, DVD and Blu-Ray drive, 2 MP webcam, 6-in-1 card reader.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: all-in-one, cebit, CeBIT 2013, msi,