Even though Nokia released its Lumia 920 this past November, the company is already thinking of its next smartphone, which is currently codenamed “Catwalk.” We previously heard the device will be very slim, but we’re hearing some more news in regards to Nokia’s next device.
Nokia’s Catwalk was shown at a special invite-only briefing at Mobile World Congress last week, with one Russian blogger by the name of Eldar Murtazin being able to not only get a sneak peek, but also have some hands-on time with the device. As a result, Murtazin believes, based on his experience with the Catwalk, Nokia is getting it ready to succeed the Lumia 920.
The Catwalk is expected to have a slim, all-aluminum body and will offer a thinner version of the Lumia 920′s PureView Phase 2 camera. Aside from that, it seems the internal specs of the Catwalk will match the Lumia 920′s specs, which already was quite a powerful Windows Phone 8 device.
One of the only gripes Murtazin and other attendees had with the Catwalk was it ran Windows Phone and not Android, which we don’t find to be as big of a deal. Considering how close Nokia and Microsoft have become lately, we don’t see any Android Nokia devices releasing for quite some time.RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Justin Bieber Reportedly Wanted $200,000 From BlackBerry To Represent Them
- BBM Used For Customer Service In The Middle East
- Nokia Lumia 1320 Spotted At The FCC
- Follow: Lumia 920, Microsoft, Nokia, windows phone 8,