A little while back Apple announced financial results for Q2, 2013. It posted a $9.5 billion profit and sold some 37 million iPhones. The speculation surrounding its Q2 results is finally over. Some analysts believed that we would be seeing a drop in iPad shipments, but they have collectively risen a whopping 65% as compared to Q2, 2012. During the conference call with analysts Apple CEO Tim Cook said that Apple is working on a number of surprises and also hinted on the exciting potential of new product categories.
He obviously did not specifically mention what these new products are, though if we take a look at some recent rumors, the products could either be an iOS powered iWatch or an iTV. Tim Cook said that Apple’s teams are hard at work on amazing new hardware, software and services, and that they can’t wait to unveil them in Fall 2013 and in to 2014. On the company’s declining stock price, Cook said that though it has been very frustrating for all of them, Apple stays strong nonetheless, adding that Apple’s primary goal will always be to create the most innovative products.RELATED
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- Follow: itv, iwatch, tim cook,