We’ve been hearing a lot of rumors concerning Apple’s next iPhone, which everyone in the tech world assumes will be the iPhone 5S, as we’ve seen a possible prototype, heard of multiple sizes being made available as well as an analyst believing the iPhone 5S will come with some additional bells and whistles. Regardless of what the iPhone 5S will feature, one thing is for sure and that’s the news Foxconn has started preparing for the next iPhone.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Foxconn has started to add new employees to its Zhengzhou plant, which is known for being a major manufacturer of Apple’s iPhone. This puts to an end a two month hiring freeze the company implemented back in February as these new workers will reportedly work on assembling the upcoming iPhone 5S as well as existing iPhone models which Apple requests a boost in capacity.
Hopefully the wave of new employees in the Foxconn-owned plant means Apple is just about ready to roll out its new iPhone, although it still could take a few months for Foxconn to meet with Apple’s demands to hopefully launch some time this summer.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, foxconn, iPhone, iPhone 5S,