Tim Cook is auctioning off approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour of his time for anyone who can purchase that slot, they’ll get to have coffee with him at Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino, California. The auction is being conducted by CharityBuzz, often celebrities use this platform to auction experiences so that they can raise money for charity. This coffee date with Tim Cook is valued at $50,000, and the proceeds from it will go to The RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
As of now 9 bids have been placed, currently it stands at $10,500. This experience will be valid for two people, both of which will be subjected to security screening before they can have face time with the Apple CEO. The winner is not allowed to resell or re-auction this experience, it will be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date. The cause is good, and if you’ve got that kind of money lying around, it would be interesting to have a face to face with Tim Cook. However don’t expect him to tell you what colors the next generation iPhone will be coming in.
Next Story: Sony’s Jelly Bean Fest For Their Smartphones
- 2014-03-14: Steve Wozniak Doesn't Think Tim Cook Should Be Fired
- 2014-03-02: Tim Cook Says Hard To Call Apple TV A 'Hobby' These Days
- 2014-02-07: Tim Cook Compares Android To Europe
- 2014-01-15: Tim Cook 'Incredibly Optimistic' About Apple's Partnership With China Mobile
- 2013-12-22: Tim Cook Tells Employees Apple Has Big Plans For 2014