We’ve been closely following all Nokia Lumia 928 updates over the past couple of weeks. This particular smartphone will be a Verizon exclusive and will be compatible with its 4G LTE network. Most of its specifications are believed to be similar to those of the Lumia 920. Though it is expected to be marginally lighter and thinner than the 920. Recent reports indicate that the Lumia 928 might be announced on April 25th. Infamous Twitter users @evleaks has now leaked press shots of the 928 in both black and white. This particular Twitter user has a very solid track record of releasing press shots of devices that haven’t even been announced.
There are no new details regarding the launch. Looking at these images it can be gathered that the device is still quite bulky, much like the 920. On the back it has a PureView camera with Carl Zeiss optics and a xenon flash. Branding on the back confirms that its compatible with 4G LTE. By the looks of it, the speaker on the back has also been upgraded. There’s almost absolutely no doubt now what the Verizon Nokia Lumia 928 will look like.
Next Story: Samsung Working On Brain Controlled Tablet
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2013-05-16: Nokia Lumia 928 Available On Verizon For Purchase, Will Ship By May 20
- 2013-05-10: Nokia Lumia 928 Headed To Verizon On May 16 For $100
- 2013-05-07: Nokia Lumia 928 Webpage Goes Live Prior To Announcement
- 2013-05-05: Nokia Lumia 928 Billboard Apparently Leaks Well Before Launch
- 2013-04-18: Nokia Lumia Sales Hit New Record In Q1 2013