We know after yesterday’s onslaught of Nintendo-related news due to their Nintendo Direct presentation, you’re probably filled up on Nintendo stories for the rest of the month. But this is one Nintendo-related story we just couldn’t help but pass up. Nintendo announced it would be bundling a special 3DS XL with Animal Crossing: New Leaf on June 9, but Japan seems to be getting a much cooler bundle this summer.
The 3DS XL that will be receiving the bundle treatment is completely covered in various silhouettes of everyone’s second-favorite Mario brother, Luigi. The 3DS XL will be bundled with a 4GB SD card as well as a pre-installed copy of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, which we know Luigi will play a rather large role in. The bundle will be made available on July 18, which is when Mario and Luigi: Dream Team will be released as well.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular